As mentioned in a former post (or thè former one probably) coating of the washi paper is quite the challenge. Pre-dampening the paper helped a
Prints on acid! Yeah! So, after what I’ve been reading on papers from Christina Z. Anderson, I found it time to do some experimenting of
Printed a couple of Van Dykes yesterday on Hahnemuhle Platinum Rag which came in a couple of days ago. I got rid of the cloudiness
Going further in my Van Dyke quest I’m rereading literature on the matter, and also going back to my notes here on this very blog.
This unvarnished 5×7″ glass plate has been left outside for months to ripen. Half a year to be precise. A bit sheltered on the windowsill,
Or better put; I don’t like the color of cyanotypes. A landscape in blue is just too weird for me. Pretty much anything in blue