Some time ago I wanted to wind a film onto my reel for developing but something went wrong. I can not really stand things going wrong especially not when I’m in the dark (kind of scared of the dark, very handy when working darkroom and stuff ;-)) Instead of the film getting winded I got winded and it turned out in me abusing the film vigorously, finally slamming the film in my developing tank and leaving the dark in a furious mood. My boyfriend was so kind to enter the dark and put it on the reel for me instead. Actually, he does it with all my films now as I just can’t stand being in the dark, failing to get that film on the reel. Saves a lot of stress on both sides!
Anyway, I developed the film and of course it was completely damaged with cracks, dents, oysters, strikes, you name it. But despite all that I kind of liked the results and decided to keep it for further use under the name: “Emotional Film”. Yesterday I thought it to be nice to lith them. And I did. A bit more difficult negatives to print properly and I am only really happy with one so far. I’ll post the other 2 as well for experience-sake and to show you what flaws look like 😉 On to the good one:
The two next ones still require some work but I was too tired to finish the session. They are a bit too dark, don’t like the contrast = closing up blacks.
Photos taken with a Rolleiflex T on T-Max 100 film
Anyway, to be continued again!